Re: 16v tranny machined itself! (parts)

So i guess since I have the car up I should take the tranny back out of
the car and get a garage to do this mod eh??? Sounds like it is worth it
now! I wondering if any tranny garage will do it if I bring the tranny
there with the kit???

Damb and I put new input/output shaft seals in as well as the seal and
bushing inside the input shaft... GEEEZZZZ