Re: Torque steer from hell

Yah, I've got the *same* exact problem for the *same* exact reason. I hit a pile
of rocks at a rally last year and it hasn't been the same since. I'm guessing
that there is a castor problem, too, and I think that I will try some adjustable
mounting plates. Well, we normally call them camber plates but that's not what I
need to be changed in this case...

Anyone think that this is the way to go? I've already sent my car to the chassis
straightening shop...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut