Re: Bumper clips

Why not just buy the Euro bumper off of Alan?

Here is a copy of his post from today:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:32:15 EDT
From: Doolbnroht@aol.com
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: lots of stuff and one tiny problem

ok i got the parts car here to the house. it is restorable, but i don't
feel
like doing it. i got alot of parts for it. it is  an 87 16v silver car.
the
list has first dibs on most of the stuff.
as far as good deals go i am getting a set of euro bumpers for the car. i
am
only going to use the back bumper. anyone wanna buy a front euro bumper?
my problem: anoyone have a good way to remove a stuck on lug bolt. the po
decided no one was going to steal the nice shinny teardrops off the car,
he
used loc-tite on the bolts and on each wheel there was a wheel lock. the
tool
was marred when i got it, so i got three wheels off but the last one was
kaput. we tried all we could thing of. any suggestons on getting half of a
lug lock off? i just went out to get the dremmel tool and some cut off
wheels. help me!!!!
tia!
alan

Eric