Bumper clips

The front bumper on my 'roc is falling apart.  The components under the
plastic face/cover are intact, and the cover itself is pretty good, but the
clips underneath into which the plastic cover snaps are about shot.  Can
anyone tell me where to find new clips?  Otherwise, I'd like to go to a
junkyard and just pull the clips from another VW and bolt them on in place
of my dead clips.  Anyone know what models, if any, are compatible?

TIA!

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating