From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of
SubConSk8@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 06, 1999 1:58 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Roccos w/ out body kits

In a message dated 9/6/99 11:51:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmadison@aracnet.com writes:

<< go to www.scirocco.org  and look at some of the 8vs there.
 they are cool looking.
 You don't need a body kit.  its a pain in the butt you would rather
 do without.  I have heard nightmares about putting them on.

 mark >>

I looked at those...I didn't see any w/out the body kit...