Re: choices, choices...

On Sun, 5 Sep 1999 01:55:24 EDT WaspHwy@aol.com writes:

>Mitsu Starion, aka Chrysler Conquest. I really want to make if go fast,
but
>have to choose between it and the rally car. What would you guys do?

And you honestly think your gonna get an unbiased response from anyone on
THIS list? Come on dude, this is a Scirocco list. You will get a 100%
response towards doing the scirocco up right and scrapping the
Mitsubullshit.

THATS WHAT WE WOULD DO! :)
(right guys...)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and