Re: Slegato

>Hi,
>     I'm Oliver I just joined the list. (Toronto, Canada)
>
>I just bought my scirocco and it has a "Slegato" designation on it.
>Any clues on its meaning/specification?
>Oliver.

Glad to see you made it Oliver!  We met at the Toronto BugShow, I
was with a group of people crawling over your very unusually colored
never-seen-in-the-us Slegato.  (it's a stock dark semi-metalic blue
that was a non-US option...so seeing the combination of this paint on
a Slegato was a treat.) I have a few pictures of your car
which I'll be posting the 8v section on Scirocco.org...if that's
alright with you. :)

Welcome to the list!

==Brett