Re: Body kit

When I removed the kit from my old car, I too found it to be a big pain in
the ass. But what I did was pry up one corner with a screw driver by
banging the screw driver in between the body kit and the body with a
hammer, and then I just wedged the screw driver up and peeled the body kit
off.(I didn't care what happned to the body so that made it a bit easier)
And after I would get about half way done pulling each piece of the body
kit, I would just grab hold and pull HARD. I am quite impressed with the
durability of VW paint, because I really pulled and twisted the body kit
sometimes and the paint didn't crack one bit. Hope this helped somewhat.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.