upgrades, older engine, worht it?

Heya,
My '82 engine has 204000 on it and keeps on running great (it will prolly
out live me) My question is do you freaks think it is feasable to upgrade
parts like intakes, headers, a euro cam, and other bolt on parts to my 1.7,
then when I am ready to put a JH engine in, swap the stuff? Are the parts
the same for those two engines? BTW I meant freaks in the nicest possible
way ;)
thanks
that is all
dave gray

oh yeah what ever happened with the computer capacitor for car audio?