Scirocco Killers: SOBs

> > And Upstate NY is notorious for consuming cars!!!!
>   no, it's dumbasses in sport utes that they can't drive that are
> notrious for consuming sciroccos (or any other vehicle for that matter).

My friends and I call them SOBs instead of SUVs. Mostly because it is true,
partially to piss off my one friend who has an '87 Pathfinder who thinks that
it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Hell, my Jetta can out run, and out off road that thing! He got hung up the
other day and what had to drive all the way out into the field and pull him
out with a chain? My Jetta of course!

Nothing offroads like a Jetta!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99