Re: Scirocco sitings or lack thereof

At 1:27 PM -0700 9/2/99, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>--- SAILRV5557@aol.com wrote:
>> A friend and I went on a roadtrip to the Tempe/Phoenix
>> area, and on the whole
>> trip I only saw two Sciroccos!
>
>*sigh*
>
>Sadly, this seems to be very common.  I'm constantly on the
>lookout for Sciroccos whenever I'm out and about, but
>rarely do I see one.

Funny.  I see several of them around Rochester during a week's span,
and they're always different......like last night, I saw what I think
was a black 16v.  I say "think" because it looked like it had the
body kit, but the passenger's side was missing a couple parts, and
there was a "GT" badge in the grille where the 16v normally is.

And Upstate NY is notorious for consuming cars!!!!
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |