Re: Scirocco sitings or lack thereof

>A friend and I went on a roadtrip to the Tempe/Phoenix area, and on the
whole
>trip I only saw two Sciroccos! One was spotted in Oregon, a Silver MKII and
>the other was in Tempe, an orange rocco, which I think was also an MKII,
>possibly 16v, but it drove off too quickly. Anyhow, I am very disappointed
>that I did not see more roccos.

here in Dallas (I know there are some other listers around here as well)  I
see about 2 a year (not counting my 2 and the same 82 I have been pulling
parts off of for the last year)......not that many I know.......maybe I live
in the wrong neighborhood or something.  I see lots of Impulses (ick) but
that's about it...........

--Bret