RE: Potterman = Ramirez?

Enrique owns the car, I sponsored it & codrove it in the One
Lap....& at Waterfest.  Took 12th overall....4th in class with
STREET TIRES at Waterfest.  The latest Car & Driver has the
results from One lap along with a small pic too...Sport compact
has a couple pics of the car also this month, one in fact is me
contributing to the Texas economy ;-)...damn radar!

Potterman

> >From: "Neal Tovsen" <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu>
>

> >Enrique was the co-driver for the one-lap event. I don't pretend to know
> >him well, but Enrique is a Volksport of MN member (as am I). He's pretty
> >damn good on an autoX, too! I think he actually lives in WI, but I see
> >him and the car here in the Mpls/St.Paul area often. I think he actually
> >owns the car (correct me if I'm wrong, Mike).
>

> OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.
>
> I get it.
> When I saw Potterman at Waterfest, I just ASSUMED it was his car. See what
> happens when you assume?  You make an ASS outta U M E. (Actually, just me)
>
> oh well.
>

> CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
> http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
> http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus