Scirocco Top Speed?

> > If my tires expand when hot, then the circumference increases, correct?
> > If the circumference increases then the distance traveled per
> > revolution increases, correct?
> Oops!  Batting zero out of three today - time for more caffeine.  You're
> absolutely correct.  Perhaps I should bring in the theory of relativity to
> bail me out of this mess <vbg>.

Well, the faster I go the more perceived time slows down, so you do have me
there in theory. BUT in practice I argue that perceived time does not slow down
nearly enough to make a difference.

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 Scirocco 16V with 164,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99