Re: Hesitation

I have the exact same prob and I have new injector seals.  I first
thought the problem was cause I sliced up my air box, but my friends
roc does the same thing an his box it bone stock.  if you find out what
causes this let us know I know of 2 rocs that can be fixed.

the problem is when the car is stone cold (overnight) and you go to
take off the car just falls on its face almost stalls for a second.
then just when you think she died it sparks up to life and takes off.
.02Tony