From: Brad Sheridan [mailto:brads@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 4:06 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Scirocco Newsletter?

At 03:58 PM 8/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Ok, how about someone just keeps the scirocco website up to date, and do
>more than one thing a month :) I know how it is being busy, but its not
>*THAT* hard. Thanks,
>	Gary Huff

  The scirocco website is made up from contributions from everyone. The
lack of tech content on it is I believe more due to the fact that not many
people have sent info in, than anything else. All 2 of the pieces I've
submitted were added to the site. Have you submitted anything?:)

  If there is the drive for this newsletter, I just think it'd be nice if
we can take the tech articles submitted for it, and add it to the ones at
the scirocco site, so that any scirocco enthusiast/owner can find the help
he/she needs.

Brad