Re: coilovers

Justin,

I installed the Ground Control coilovers on my '78 autocrosser this
year.  I already had the Tokicko adjustable struts, so they were only
$400.  THey installed easily and work great.  I did some body work
and other stuff, and dropped the car around 3-4" lower then stock.

I only autocross the car, it is NOT my daily driver.  So I went with
400 wieght up front and 450 in the rear.  It still understeers
somewhat, but it is WAY BETTER then the 10 year old Eibach
Progressives I had on the car.

BTW, those Eibachs are now on my "84.

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 221,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85