Re: SEMA in Vegas ! Any Listers Going to Be there . . ?

XXSpArCoXx@aol.com wrote:

> Well its that time of year for all you in the industry. So anyone on the
> list going to SEMA in Vegas. I'll be there from the 2nd to the 5th. Not with
> the Rocco, This time I'm flying out. Since I've never been to SEMA anyone
> going want to help me out and show me around.

I'll be there for a few hours Thursday afternoon.  Make sure you bring some
kind of credentials showing you work in the industry, or you won't be able
to get in!  It's for the industry only, not for us "customers"....

I scored a helluva deal - $29 each way on Southwest from LA.  And it's a
"business trip", so my employer will be picking up the full tab.   I made
a couple of appointments to see customers in the morning.. then on to the
show and off to Excal for some SERIOUS cocktails and dice-throwing that
night!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0