Re: Parts?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Damn Brett, where do you come from?  Not hard to find a scirocco 50mm
intake?  It took me 2 years to find one.  Dirk finally got me one, but he
had his eyes open for almost a year and thats in scirocco motherland.  I did
run accross a couple in my years of looking, they usually sold the second
they get it in.  RPI has a waiting list for them, the last one they got in
(last winter or so), was sold in a day, and it went for over $1000 cdn!
    if thats not hard to find, i'd hate to have to find a part you consider
hard to get ;)

   I guess me being in Canada, i might be a little out of touch.  Are they
really easy to come by down south?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571