Re: Parts?

Keep in mind that unless you plan on some major engine mods the 50mm intake may
be of little value to you.  On the other hand, if you are planning on going with

cams like the schrick 276s and want strong top end..the 50mm with a good p/p
job is sweet.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v roc
82 2.1 16v roc (Zender 400 w/NOS)