Re: my g60 project was(Re: SV: List ediket!)

can i make a suggestion only
as for taking apart teh charger be careful not to damage teh grooves or
bend them and cjeck the apex seals, they are very important to be within
factory specs from end to end of strips,,,,,,
try heat not freezing....that should help you out