Insurance help needed fast!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I wrecked my GTI this week.  But if that wasn't shitty enough, now I have to
deal with State Farm.  This car was absolutely mint, as in the cleanest
original 87 16V I've seen.  I paid $5200 for this car in March, a little
high, but like I said, it's the cleanest I've seen.  Anyway, State Farm is
only offering $3225.33 for a settlement on this vehicle.  There is no way in
hell you're going to buy another GTI like this one for $3200.  What recourse
to I have?  If I dispute this, I'll have to start paying daily storage fees
on the car starting on 11/3.  I thought that the Ins Co paid this until the
case was settled.  I think they're trying to get me to settle faster by
stopping payment of storage fees.  Is this legal?  Can anyone offer any
advice?  Your help is much appreciated.

Please reply to me via email, thanks.

Ben R

+1 '79 Scirocco