From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Mad Matt
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 1999 4:33 PM
To: Scirocco mailing list
Subject: [non-roc] VW job advice

Hello all!  I have myself a dilemma.  I recently graduated college and
am working as a systems administrator in D.C.  However, a friend of mine
who runs a very reputable VW shop in the area has given me a pretty
sweet offer to work in their shop.  The pay is comparable as well as the
benefits, plus the add'l VW realted benefits such as parts discounts and
shop time.  Do I sideline the career in computers and go for what I am
really into, or do I keep it as a weekend hobby?  HELP!!!!
--
Matt Loggans
Baltimore, MD