[non-roc] Palm Pilot.

Well I've decided to start a little project. Im currently writing a
small program for palm pilots to keep track of all the different list
members information. The database will keep track of name , email
address, type of rocco. possibly even address and phone number. Im
making it for me cause im having a hard time keeping every one straight,
and i do a lot of emailing to the list from my pilot. if anyone has a
palm pilot let me know and when i finish the app , ill get you a copy.

Dave is brainstorming at 2:00 in the morning.
87 Scirocco 16v