Re: Golf Bumpers

hey...putting those bumpers on isn't to easy..please note the REAR bumper
needs to be off a jetta becouse the sides are longer. if you are worried
about getting in a head on collision don't switch bumpers. the golf will
not fit over the re-bar under the factory bumper cover. though the re-bar
can be cut down to size the strength will not be the same. I have the
golf/jetta combo on my 87, but I did not do the work myself..I learned long
ago that if was was doing anything complicated it proved cheaper in the
long run to let a shop do it.
try to call AJ at APG in Albany NY he did the work 518-374-6637
j.able/dis-able
87 16v