Yum!

No, trouser chili is that unmistakable bacon stripe one gets in their
shorts just after realizing they've taken a corner a wee bit too fast and
they are skidding towards an oncoming Freightliner.

Cripes!  Lutefisk is the only delicacy of Minnesota, don't ya know...

To keep the Scirocco oriented, my fresh air fan just went ka-put.  With the
A/C on, the compressor, radiator fan, and high idle kick on but no fresh
air fan.  The fuse is fine also.  So it looks like I've got something to do
for the weekend; those leaves will have to stay unraked another weekend...

Brooke Fairbanks
Savage, MN