penultimate post.

This is my public apology to Jonas.

Being recently new to the list, I did not realize this subject had been
broached before and thus causing a vocal few to lob flaming salvos of
napalm at you.  As you may have noticed, I am a gigantic smart-ass and try
to interject humor into my posts.  This tends to bring trouble with a
capital T.

I'm truly sorry for causing you this grief.

Brooke Fairbanks
Savage, MN