Re: VW just showed up...

<x-flowed>If You talk to your 'Programs' Dept, I'm sure they'd come.
If you want the # to our programs dept, contact me by p-mail.

  I found out the reason for the 'old' cars: (one was a TREK, I later found
out)  They're catering to the poor college student. I knew they were too
crafty for the obvious oversite.
The TREK/VW mountain bike team just showed up too.

I put a Spredhaus sticker on the truck. :^D

Chris