Re: non-rocco: Any Braves fans out there?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> New Friggin' Yawk in the em-eff'n Heyouse!!! Hee hee... :^)
> (Scott runs around his house hysterically singing "Take me out to the
> ball game...")

  yeah, and as the ricer from ny get drunk and runs into your "Heyoue"
let hope his card explodes and take the yankess with it. :)  no matter,
really. in my opinion, steinbrenner paid the umps to blow the calls in
the alcs. boston should've been there. :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com