Re: Hello? Spell check?

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:12:47 -0400 jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com>
writes:
>as you will come to find out that i don to use speell check at all  it
>far more fun for me and to hear the guys on here whine and complain
>about my typing...sorry fo rhte inconvience....it is not tha i dont
>like to ....if you dont like it please use the delete key

I find that its pretty much just rude that you wont take the menial time
to at least TRY and make your posts readable. How lazy can you be to not
use a spell checker? If you dont have one, I understand but if its on
your e-mail program, use the fucking thing.

Nobody expects you to turn a 100% accurate message but come on dude. I
dont find your attitude about your pathetic posts the least bit humorous.

The whole point of an e-mail mailing list is to share ideas, experience,
info ect but if nobody can read much less understand WTF your trying to
say, what's the point?

Please dont bother with a reply trying to justify the reason why you lack
the ability to write a readable post. I, and im sure about 90% of the
other list members, dont care.

Work with us dude. We want your participation on the list. We simply want
to know WTF your saying is all. OK?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and