Re: Where I'm Located...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>*O-kay folks, here's the skinny on the car.  Only notable things wrong with
the car are the following:

1.  3rd gear clashes (grinds), but only when speed shifting
2.  Needs tires
3.  May need knock box (knock sensor..spark knock between 2200-2800 rpm)

*Following items are new (changed within 6 months ago):

1.  Clutch, pressure plate, etc
2.  Radiator reservoir
3.  Low temp sensor and low temp thermostat
4.  Cap, rotor, plugs (has Blue Igniter plug wires)

*Timing belt was changed at 120,000.  Car now has 154,000, so there is about
15,000 miles left.

*No rust...anywhere.
*California emissions legal--last smogged Jan 99.

*Other mods:

The color has been changed to Bordeaux Red (kinda Candy-apple red), Mods
include: Neuspeed race springs (lowers approx 1 inch), Koni adjustable
struts, Neuspeed 28mm rear and 25mm front anti-sway bars, Neuspeed rear
four-point tie bar, Neuspeed upper strut tie bar, Neuspeed shift knob,
Shortened shifter, ABD short shift kit (includes weighted shift linkage),
Momo steering wheel (300mm), Euro headlight conversion kit, City lights kit,
Euro turn signals (nice and smooth), Kamei grill and grill spoiler, All
badges removed, Image racing 16x7.5 rims w/ EuroTA 215/40 tires (road
huggers!) Painted calipers (bright yellow), Front & rear euro bumpers (less
weight, looks better), Blue igniter ignition wires (excellent plug wires),
K&N filter, Swiss-cheesed air box (better airflow), White Gauge Faces

To answer your question, yes, I think it would make it to Wisconsin, but it
is an '87 with 154,000 miles on an engine that has never been rebuilt.

Penny