Re: Whoa! How do I stop this Crazy Thing!

My '87 parts car was even worse, it had 16V Raybestos brakes with 9.4"
rotors.
The result; the pad was half worn.
I had them exchanged at Pep Boys for a new set and I used a set of rotors
that I had.

What some people will do to a Scirocco. <sheesh>

It sounds like your brakes are glazed or something, if you replace the
pads you should be ok.
If the rotors are questionable, replace them, they are cheap enough.

I have 2 new vented 9.4" rotors for $30 plus shipping.
I don't need them, I ordered a set of 10.1" rotors for my '79 Scirocco.

Peter