lychee and cv boots

Thanks for the help on the gear oil in CV boot
question.  I feared I had to reaplace the drive flange
gasket, but staring at the manual last night, that
didn't make any sense.  Talked to my mechanic, and he
said that running with gear oil in the CV boot is a
hip way of doing things. . . lubricates better than CV
grease, but no boot on the planet can withstand that
kind of torture for very long.

Lychee is a weird little tropical fruit. . . the size
of a golf ball with a leathery skin and big pit like
an olive.  White eat part that you eat has a strange
texture. . . like squid.  You can get the canned stuff
at asian food stores. . . I've seen fresh ones twice
state-side.  We were trying to figure out what you
could do with this fruit. . . pie?  Sauce?  Jelly?
Donuts?  Nothing seemed to sit right, but they taste
good :)

-'Chung

=====