Re: eh ok clear tails

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > lights, not
> just
> > > like they
> europe
> > > only, on
> > > confused.)
> > >
> > > Yes Owen, they were from Scalas - white ones
> > > specifically.
> > > And with public thanks to Dirk, I've now got a
> set
> > > on my
> > > 16v.  :)
> >
> > ==================
> > There were some U.S. MK2 Sciroccos that came with
> this
> > too. In 1984 or so I was at the dealer and they
> had a
> > white Wolfsburg Edition that had color coded
> bumpers
> > and the white stripe tail lights.
> >

> > =====
> > Mark Peele
> > 1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987
> Golf GT
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
> > Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
>
> Really?  I thought they were black striped.
>
> I would like to find a set of White Wolfsburg
> Edition
> seats...

Most Wolfies were black striped. This one had white
stripes. It made an impression in my brain. Then
again, my brain is suspect . . . They probably made it
at the same time they were making the "White Cat"
edition in Europe (which also had white striped tail
lights). This is only a guess.

There were different flavours fo Wolfsburg editions.
Some came with color coded bumpers (some did not?). I
don't know what the rhyme or reason was . . .

=====