Re: eh ok clear tails

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > (just as a note, VW did make some white tail
> lights, not
> > to be mistaken for
> > clear.  They had the strips painted white, just
> like they
> > are painted black
> > on the 16v rear lights, and available in europe
> only, on
> > scalas, and maybe
> > some other models too.  some people get them
> confused.)
>
> Yes Owen, they were from Scalas - white ones
> specifically.
> And with public thanks to Dirk, I've now got a set
> on my
> 16v.  :)

There were some U.S. MK2 Sciroccos that came with this
too. In 1984 or so I was at the dealer and they had a
white Wolfsburg Edition that had color coded bumpers
and the white stripe tail lights.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM