power antenna wiring

Hi all,

I just pulled a power antenna from an Audi 5000 turbo. I installed it
yesterday and connected the antenna wire with no problems.

My question is for the motor controls. There are 2 wires red/white and
white. At first I thought that one was up and one was down, and then I'd
just wire up a power window switch, but then I remembered that these
antennas are usually wired so that they go up when the radio is turned
on and down when it's off. Does this sound right.

My radio has an antenna output, so that would connect to one wire, then I
guess the other wire is connected to circuit 15 (switched +12V) or 30
(constant power)?

Has anyone installed an Audi5K power antenna? does all this sound right?
I need guidance. :-)

TIA

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0