Re: Am I nuts?

I hear you.  As I said before, I stopped counting how much I have spent
and modifying and repairing an $1,100 car.  And it's true that as long as
you can deal with the down-time for maintenance, the costs are so much
less.  I guess I have rationalized it as the fact that I simply couldn't
have a car better suited to me and my tastes for $30,000, which is far
more than I spent on my 'rocco.

Brian