[not scirocco] but corrado

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  i'm thinking about getting a corrado as a second car (give me
something to ride around in while i restore my scirocco) and was
wondering if anyone on the list has had any experience with them or
would know anything about them. what i'm interested in is how reliable
are they, should i get the vr6 or g60, does the turbo-charger really
matter (and how much is it to replace), and how hard are they to work
on? i'm aimin' for about a '92 or so. please send me responses directly
so as not to clutter the list. thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com