Re: New Suspension In/Thanks NW Folks(long)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Testastrega@aol.com wrote:

> Love the new ride, its perfect for daily driving and really tears up the on
> and off ramps. Very impressive indeed, bigger sway bars needed however.

    Might I suggest 22mm front and 28mm rear, that is if you want a bit
of
oversteer.  Does anyone make a rear adjustable 28mm swaybar for the Mk2?

    Hey Shannon, how about getting into some 17" rims?  =P

> just want to give a huge thanks to all the NW listers how sat and drank with
> me as the above unfolded.

    Maybe that's why your suspension took longer than normal?  ;p
Funny,
I dont remember much from that weekend...  J/K  If any of you NW listers
(preferably Seattle area) want some work done, come to one of the tech
days dammit!  Good way to learn more about your rocco and get some free
work done, provided you bring food and beverages of course  =)  BTW,
there is a tech day at my place this Saturday.  If you want to attend,
let me know and I will send you directions.

 You all are the best and Bradley you are the
> buffest.

    Yeah, Bradley is my hero too  =)  Speaking of Bradley, when you
gonna
get some pics of your new wheels on the rocco?  You best be bringing the
"T" car over for Tech Day.

 AndrČ Bjorkheim
 Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
 http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html