Re: new guy

You know, I tried to get DSRT WND tags for it, but someone beat me to it.
 Had to settle with DER WIND.  But I gotta admit, it is the ultimate
machine for me, too.  (Unless someone at the USAF bases I occasionally
work at decides they want to turn me loose in an F-16, in which case all
bets are off!)

Brian