Re: Scirocco S differences - was '81 scirocco

<x-flowed>You had the champagne edition or Sidewinder.  I've got the same car now.
Dick Wong has one also.  I hadn't seen the cordouroy-like fabric before on
any other VW.  It's pretty cool looking and I'd love to find another set of
these seats in better condition than mine.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 sidewinder