Parting A1 VW Rabbit Race Car

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Folks, this little package of VW goodness looks like it should have one
of our names all over it. Don't email me, though; I'm not the seller.
***********************
Respond to: Eric
EracerR@rjc.net

Parting Out a 1976 VW Rabbit, SCCA ITC Car with SCCA log book. Rolled at
Sep
26th race at Waterford Hills Race Track.
Autopower bolt in cage - $200
BSI 4 into 1 Header - $150
BSI prepared head for IT racing - $250
 .040 over engine (needs rings) has high pressure oil pump - $200
BSI modified fuel pressure regulator - $75
BSI/OPM style rear sway bar (1.25î and 1î) - $100,
Stock GTI bar - $30
4spd transmission with 4.22 final drive (transmission rebuilt by BSI in
10/98) - $200
Fenders, Hoods, misc. body parts, make me an offer.
Car still runs and drives but has some serious body damage. will put
together a package deal if you want the whole thing, if you want to see
it
still running contact me before 11/15/99 as it will be torn apart and
sent
to the junk yard.
Car in Detroit Michigan Area.
--