Re: Scirocco S differences - was '81 scirocco

I hear you Brett, now that I think about it, I actually owned 2 Arctic
blue (or very damn close to it) '81 Scirocco S's.
The one that I forgot about was like 10 years ago, I paid $200, it had a
1.8L, but it didn't run, and at the time I had my hands full, so I sold
it to a friend.

What years were the S models available?
'78-81?

Peter