Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>So?  This is a VW list!  :)

Just remember Daun, I probably *still* have more VW's than you...   and have
sold quite a few recently  (and yes Shaun, we're back to the "my dick is
bigger than his" thing...  heheh)

> And
>> besides, if we need parts, he's probably got em in
>> numbers.  :-)
>
>Ha - he doesn't usually have something when I need it!
>hehehehehe

I can't help it you always need stuff that everybody else needs too...   and
besides, you never follow through with your deals anyways...  something
about my blue pickup comes to mind  ;)

John

lots of stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm