Re: was 2.0 16v/ any with motronic

i am doingthis swap, and i know one or two others have...it is a better
advantage to have the Motronic system for its programablitlity..as for
performance and tuning that is part of the programing   ....the CIS E
is good for economy so if you are going all out or want to have that
option i woudl use it ...

you need to use the other fuel lines and airbox, cause of the length  of
the lines, unless you are going to cut the exsisting lines adn reattah
the injectors.....

jonas