Re: 5 cyl TDI(was...Re: VW & Toyota)

<x-flowed>Naaah, I'm pretty sure that the VW Motorsport TDI's are 5 Cyls.
I was bench racing with my buddy who works at a dealership, and I mentioned
buying a 5 door, silver TDI Flood car to make it into a 'replica-racer'. The
first thing out of his mouth was- but where you gonna get the 5 cyl for it?

I'm pretty sure I saw it on http://www.vwvortex.com too...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus