Re: VW & Toyota... was Re: What is it about Sciroccos gettingrear-ended?

I wasn't aware that any VWs came with an I5 diesel.  The audi 2.5 is the only one I've come across. The tendency has generally been that audis get the newest technologies & latest engines first and then they filter down to VWs.

>>> Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> 19/10/99 21:42:01 >>>

Volvos here got them too!

And some Audis have I5 VW Diesels too

Eric