Re: ground effects

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:38:19 -0800 Nathan Malone <nmalone@sumagroup.com>
writes:
>8sec!
>good lord man!
>I am not worthy.

Sure you are. Just takes the right time and place.
8.43 @ 155mph. The most fun that pain ever gave me.

>Aerodynamics! I would love to be able
>to get into that, but until I win the lottory.

Not always. Like I said, a little research and maybe even a local class
on fiberglass and you could build your own pieces. Its just depends on
what your willing to do for yourself. Just takes time and dedication
which very few people are willing to do anymore. There was a time when
racers made all of their own parts you know.  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and