Re: fatty rear tires

We VW drivers often pride ourselves in the lack of "rice" involved in
our scene. Well, the fact really is that there is plenty of it out
there! There's a lot more when it comes to our pretty boy  A3 and A4
friends, but evidently the Sciroccos are not free from the scourge
either.

Let's just all try to live wholesome rice-free lives... :^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut