Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:55:32 -0700 (PDT) Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
writes:
>> (If that doesn't get me kicked off the list I don't know
>> what will..  hehe)
>> John

>Excuuuuuuuse me???
>Harumph.
>I say yes, you should be kicked off the list.  You don't
>even drive a VW anymore!  (Parts cars do NOT count!)
>
>;)

I say we kick him off the list just cause. I do agree with him, however.
I mean, come on, its not like its a Ferarri or Lamborghini or Jag or
Civic or anything really- really valuable.
KnowWhatIMeanVern with a friggin  "E"?!  LOL!!

its just a car. Chill out peeps.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and